Pnb Investment Services Ltd
PROJECT APPRAISAL & LOAN SYNDICATION
Project Appraisal is one of the major service products that PNBISL offers to established as well as upcoming corporate clients. PNBISL has built its reputation in the area of Project Appraisal and Loan syndication. We have skilled and experienced, technical and professional staff, who have vast experience in conducting Viability Study/ TEV Study and preparing Information Memorandum. We also have team of experienced banker having vast experience in Loan Syndication. A complete understanding of the market dynamic and insight of the business scenario enables us to provide optimal pricing to company and investors. Having a long term vision which enables us to identify the star performances of the borrowers, and understanding approach is addressing their needs. The excellent rapport with banks/financial institutions (FIs) that PNBISL enjoys enables it to make placement of securities within stipulated time.
Our product portfolio includes
- Project appraisal
- Structured finance Syndication
- Infrastructure Project Advisory
- Debt & Equity Syndication
Our Services include:
- Due Diligence and Capital and Debt Structuring Advisory for green-field/ expansion projects and restructuring.
- Syndication of Long & Short (Interim) Term Debt from domestic and overseas sources, primarily on 'Project Finance/Cash Flow' basis
- Arranging of Working Capital Finance from domestic banks
- Financial Closure Assistance for syndicated project finance debt
- Securitisation & Structured Finance Products, for off-balance sheet and receivables financing
- Facilitation of Corporate & Project Debt Refinancing especially for capitalizing on interest rate movements
- Project Appraisal with a focus on lenders' perspectives for bank-ability verification.
- Project advisory from concept to commissioning involving project structuring, contract structuring, financial modelling, preparation of information memorandum, syndication of debt and equity and assistance in documentation and financial closure.
- Advisory and Syndication in Asset backed securitisation, Mortgage backed securitisation as well as Securitisation of Future Receivables.
- Capital Structuring and assessment of optimum financing options for corporates / projects.
- Merchant Investment Appraisals for greenfield and brownfield investment projects as well as identification of associated risks and appropriate risk mitigants.
- Techno-economic Appraisal for Banks and Financial Institutions for establishing the viability of any investment/restructuring plan.